Arrival information & Pre-Surgery instructions
This is your arrival information:
Once you arrive at the airport you will apply for an entry visa to Egypt. (costs around 25$)
The same office can exchange some Egyptian currency for you should you need to. ( exchanging 500-1000 LE should be enough to cover basic needs)
After collecting your luggage please walk out of the airport main doors and cross the street heading towards the parking area. You will find your driver carrying a sign with your name & our Logo on it.
He will then drive you directly to the Hospital. He won’t leave till he makes sure you are all checked in.
Drivers and Cars:
We have a team of highly trained drivers that will be taking care of your transportation within your stay, This team is led by our drivers manager Moman +201011158555
- Coordinator: Yomna, +201095509509
- Special nurse: Maryam, +201070078028
- Dr. Mina: +201223226779
13 Sharawy St, Louran
Here are your pre surgery instructions:
- As soon as you arrive you will finish your admission paperwork.
- Presurgery labs and x-rays are done (some on arrival and others the following morning)
- Based on Dr Tamer’s instructions you might receive a shot at night (blood thinner injection)
- On your travel day try to drink plenty of liquids to keep well hydrated before your surgery and try to have light meals. (You don’t have to stick to the liquid diet on travel day as we understand it will be difficult) “Make sure you wear your compression stocking during your flights”
- You should start your fasting (no food or drinks) from 2 am.
- You can have your presurgery shower in the morning as soon as you wake up.
- Your surgery should be anytime between 9 am and 2 pm based on when your test results are back
If you want us to notify your family once you are out from surgery and in recovery room, kindly have them Whats app this number +201016666979 on the morning of your surgery. Dr Tamer can then keep them updated.
Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery…